30% off today + free shipping
30% off today + free shipping
EMS Muscle Kit
EMS Muscle Kit
EMS Muscle Kit
EMS Muscle Kit
EMS Muscle Kit

EMS Muscle Kit

Regular price $54.90 $31.00 USD

Model

BUILD YOUR DREAM BODY NOW!

 WHAT IS EMS ? 

Normally, our Muscles are made to move by signals transmitted by the brain through our nervous system.
EMS, short for Electrical Muscle Stimulation, uses electrical impulses to create an involuntary Muscle Contraction and get your workout going.

Normal Physical Activity uses approximately 30% of a Muscles Fibres leaving 70% dormant.
EMS can effectively target and stimulate these dormant fibres.

 BENEFITS 

Burns Fat and Tones Muscles

The Abs Kit is created on a program of 4 Power Levels, coming up to 150 contractions per minute. Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of a Muscles Fibres leaving 70% dormant so this Muscle Kit can effectively target and stimulate these Dormant Fibres that allow a Quick Reduction of Fat and the construction of a Tonic Muscle.

Save Your Time

If you don't have Time, if you don't feel like Training, if you're Working or if you're on the sofa at Home, It Doesn't Matter! It only takes 12 Minutes a Day to quickly get the toned body of your dreams. Only this Muscle Kit allows you to train wherever and whenever you want.

Our Quality for Your Safety

Every Muscle Pad is made of lightweight and soft polycarbonate. This Pad sends a low 20Hz Frequency signal into the muscles that makes them contract and relax, as tested by numerous clinical studies.

One of our Customers who in 30 Days has greatly improved his Body using our Kit

 HOW IT WORKS 

1) Connect the Electric Device to the Pads.
2) Remove Protective Film and Attach the Kit to your Abs, Arms, Waist, Legs etc..
3) Press the desired button to start the exercise. Push the ON/+ to increase intensity. Each Muscle Device can be adjusted individually. You can select a different mode and intensity respectively to meet your desired muscle training effect.
 
All You have to do is Push the Start Button and get ready to Train.

 

 WHAT IS IN THE BOX ? 

 Basic EMS Kit

1X ABS Pad 

2X Arm Pad 

3X Electric Device

Complete EMS Kit

1X Advanced ABS Pad 

2X Arm Pad

1X Buttocks Pad

4X Advanced Electric Device

(Both EMS Kits are also equipped with 3 Gel Sheets Bag but Batteries are not included)

 

 SUPERIOR QUALITY, UNBEATABLE PRICES 

BandsWorkout™️ delivers the best value in the retail sports by offering high-quality, sustainable and cost-effective products.

 +700.000  SATISFIED CUSTOMERS  

After Years of Research and Hundreds of Collaborations with the best Personal Trainers, we have created our BandsWorkout™️ products, the only tools that guarantee you extreme Safety and Reliability.
Each product is carefully Reviewed by our Experts and subjected to 3 Steps to evaluate the Highest Quality of Plastic and Maximum Resistance to any type of Pressure.
And that's why we were chosen and thanked by 700,000 People

 30 DAYS RISK-FREE MONEY BACK  

We are sure you will go crazy for our BandsWorkout™️ products but if you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our customer support and you can easily get a Refund.

 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE 

Our Mission will always be our customer's satisfaction infact we guarantee you the best possible services. Due to our extremely high demand and daily order volume, shipping times is about 2 weeks.

 PREMIUM INSURED SHIPPING 

This type of shipment will guarantee you 100% Immediate Refund in case of product loss and a much More Accurate and Controlled Shipping Service when moving the order from our warehouse to your home. This Efficient Shipping is chosen daily by 84% of Our Customers and is Highly Recommended during this period of slowdowns due to the virus.

*END** Hextom USB Integration // Main Include - DO NOT MODIFY -->